Friday, April 19, 2013

A Working Mom

Going back to work has been on of the most difficult things I have ever done. I have so many fear and concerns when it comes to me not being the one to take care of Olivia during the day. What if I cannot provide for her and Andrew? What if she doesnt want me around now or when she is older? What am I going to mis out on? I love Olivia with all my heart and it saddens me to think that I am not going to be the mom I thought I would be or that Olivia deserves. People tell me all the time that if mommy is happy then baby is happy. Well i am not happy. I drive so far away for work and work such long hours I am never home. I am already on medication for depression and all it does is makes me sleepy. I still cry everyday when I am not with her. I wish things would be different and I could be the one that could stay home with her. My baby is growing up so fast i dont want to miss anything.



I do not want to be the mom that is never around of when she is home she is sleeping. I want to be the mom that is always there for her no matter what. I have started to apply to other jobs and nothing has come of it yet. But I am determined to  change my life and be there for my daughter. She is my top priority no matter what. She is my heart and soul and my entire world.

No comments:

Post a Comment