Friday, September 27, 2013

The Working Mom

I never thought I would be the Mom that worked all the time. I thought I would be more active in my children's life. But as it turns out, I had no choice but to work. Finances are low  and it makes more sense for my husband to be the one to stay home with Olivia right now. It breaks my heart. I cant wait for the day that comes and I can be home with her. I am always so happy when weekends are here so I can cherish these times. But they go by way to fast. Vacations are always fun, but I always have my anxiety when I have to go back. It hurts so much to be away from her. Time is just going by so fast and I am missing so much. Cuddles are the best from her. I love when she is so excited that I have just come home from work. ughh I love that little girl so much and I hope she knows that, and that I am working so hard so that so will never go without.


No comments:

Post a Comment