Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Something is just not right.

So I woke up this morning, and have been having a hard time since then. I feel so off today, and I went through like 10 outfits today for work, not feeling comfortable on anything. I know I need to lose and i am hopefully signing up for the gym friday. But its not the weight, I have no clue what it is. Have you just ever woken up and felt off and not yourself and you just cant put your finger on it. I dont know what to do. I dont know if it is a positive or negative thing but it feels pretty negative because I feel like crap. I feel fine health wise, i just feel awful some  other way. I know I am probably not making any sense. But I guess that is what I have to say. Feels good to let this out. I think I really need to blog more, it has been awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment