Sunday, April 1, 2012

Gym Time Progress!!

So I have hit the gym two times now the first night i did the tred mill, eliptical and bike . The second night I went at 1:20 am and warmed up on the tredmill for 10 mins and then I went to the weights worked on my arms, and abs. After that for my cardio work out I went on this machine thingy lol i know its funny but its not the eliptical but the same concept just your legs move differently. Talk about a work out!!! I also found out my headphones are not conpatable with the tvs they have there, I got electrial shocked 3 times!! time for some new ones I guess. I am taking a break from the gym tonightm but will be back tomorrow after work around 130am again. cant weight to weigh my self next week and hopefully see some progress!!! Glad I have my sister Shanyn to help, even though she is on the other side of the country she is an insipration for me to get my butt in gear!!! Love you sis!!

No comments:

Post a Comment