Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I could just cry

I am sitting here at work and I am just having the worse day, week actually and it is only Tuesday.  I just found out I have to work on my weekend off without notice or choice, I am short staffed, I can feel my blood pressure rising. I also feel that my managers so dittaly squat. I have no clue what they do throughout the day because nothing seems to be getting done. I talk to my director and no seems to get it. I am so unhappy here and I graduated school and I make less than 40 a year. There are some guys who make more than I do and I am there boss. there is something wrong with that. I am also exhausted and have no life what so ever. I am here at work from 2 to 12 so i have to leave me house at 1200 to get here for 2 and I dont get home till 130am. Something has go to give and something has to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment